There are certain cases where it is not possible to change your password from within the Moneytree mobile app. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it. In the meantime, here is a workaround to resolve the issue.
Before doing this, please ensure that your email address is confirmed. You can check if your email is confirmed by going to Account Settings.
If your email is not confirmed, please refer the instructions in this FAQ to confirm your email.
First, to confirm that you are experiencing this issue, log back out, and log back in. Being able to log back in in will confirm that you are using the correct password. If you cannot log back in, please reset your password. If you had forgotten your password, that is why you were unable to reset your password within the app.
If your password is correct, and you cannot change your password within the app, please try the following steps.
1. Log back out of the Moneytree mobile app.
2. Log into the Moneytree web app at app.getmoneytree.com.
3. Go to Account Settings and change your email address to another email account that you have access to.
4. Confirm the new email address.
5. (Optional) Change your email address back to the original email address and confirm that one.
6. Go to the login screen of the mobile app and reset your password.
7. Log in to the mobile app with your new password.
You should now be able to change your password within the mobile app.